8 Tips to Optimize your Google My Business Listing in 2022
Businesses have been using Google My Business (GMB) to get their businesses found online for many years. However, in 2022, there are a few things that businesses can do to make sure that their GMB listing is as optimized as possible.
1. Complete your profile completely. This includes adding a description of your business, your hours of operation, and any other relevant information.
2. Make sure your website is listed correctly on your GMB profile.
3. Verify your business listing with Google. This will help to ensure that your business is being displayed correctly in the search results.
4. Use high-quality images for your business listing. This will help to attract customers’ attention and help give you social proof.
5. Make sure that your business is listed in the correct category.
6. Respond to customer reviews. This will show that you are engaged with your customers and that you care about their experience with your business.
7. Use keywords in your business title and description. This will help to ensure that your business is being found by potential customers who are searching for those keywords.
8. Monitor your rankings in the search results. You can use a tool like Google Search Console to see how your GMB listing is performing in the search results.
By following these tips, you can make sure that your business’s GMB listing is as optimized as possible and that you’re getting the most out of this valuable online tool.